Well all, I know it’s been a few days sense I’ve posted, and I do apologize for that! I know I’m behind on my February Writing Challenge… But the busy life of a final semester senior in college and intern life has gotten the best of me and has claimed every last bit of attention that I can muster up! I do promise you all that I will be posting a new scene up soon!
But on a happy note, I would like to share with you some fun news! After arriving back to campus after a short weekend back home with my loved ones, I check my blog to see that I’ve been nominated by Laura Hogan for a blogger award! Now if that’s not exciting news, I don’t know what is!
Rules for the ‘Very inspiring blogger award’
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by pingback.
7 Things About Me!
- Only just recently found an interest in Social Media and Blogging. Never thought it would be my cup of tea until my Internship demanded it of me 🙂
- I have a twin, though he looks NOTHING like me, and the scariest part is… our little sister (2 years younger) looks like she could be his twin! That’s some weird mumbo-jumbo!
- I have a (not so) secret love for Penguins (this one is kind of important…. just saying….)
- My not so secret hobby is to RolePlay online. Nerdy? Maybe, though it does help in my character creation and keeping me on my toes with my writing! SO NO JUDGING ME! 😉
- I suprise people often because I’m very shy when I initially meet someone, though give me some time and I come to life!
- I believe in love at first site
- I will forever be a Romance Book junkie
My nominees are based on two things: 1 – They really have inspired me in some way, 2 – Most Recently Followed [which means you again have really inspired me or I wouldn’t be following you 🙂 ]
- authorteasereadings Making Naughty Nice
- PRofessional Experience
- Novel Girl
- WordServe water cooler
- Out Where the Buses Don’t Run
- Laura Catherine: The Quill Wielder
- The Librarian Who Never Says Shhh
- Reflections of a Book Addict
- The Insanity Blog
- Her Cup of Tea
- Short Stories for The Soul
- hello fellow wanderer